Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Taste from the Psalmist...


...My heart and flesh cry out for the living God...
Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage...
Hear my prayer, O Lord God Almighty; 
Listen to me, O God of Jacob...
O Lord Almighty, 
blessed is the man who trusts in you.

...Love and faithfulness meet together;
righteousness and peace kiss each other...
The Lord will indeed give what is good,
and 
Our 
Land 
Will 
Yield 
Its 
Harvest.

...You are forgiving and good, O Lord,
abounding in love to all who call to you.

...I will sing of the Lord's great love forever;
with my mouth will I make your faithfulness known though all generations.
I will declare that your love stands firm forever...

Righteousness and justice are the
Foundation
                 For
                     Your
                            Throne;
love and faithfulness go before you.

...It is good to praise the Lord
and make music to your name,
           O Most High,
to proclaim your love in the morning
and your faithfulness at night...

1 comment: