Thursday, December 20, 2012

Old Friends, New Experiences...

You know dedicated friends when they offer to take you on family vacation with them!  The Borkowitzes took us on our first experience at the Wisconsin Dells.  I have been itching to look up photos of what it would be like there, but wanted to be surprised.  I was thinking along the lines of Motel 6 and a YMCA pool.  We were more than blown away when we pulled up, checked in, then went swimming!  There were 3 pools and each time the Borks took us around a corner to a new pool, it was a crazy-amazing surprise!  It was incredible to see America's finest in terms of entertainment!  THANK YOU BORKOWITZES for a few days of PURE FUN!  BTW, all the pictures of the lodge are not mine, I was having way too much fun swimming to bother with a camera!
We went to Dunkin' Donuts for breakfast which made me a HAPPY girl!
Biggest splash pad ever!
I had never been on one of these (a Tornado) and had no idea what to expect.  It was night and dark and
 those of you who have been on one can imagine the sheer terror I experienced on the way down! 
Inside the Tornado!

No comments:

Post a Comment